400 25th Ave. S, Myrtle Beach
Unique opportunity for a commercially zoned multi-use property (HC-2) located East of Bus 17, just a few blocks to the beach. Originally built around 1965 as a single family home. Consider the structure as a tear down. Approximately 1.02 acres with gorgeous mature hardwoods. Great location for a multi-family project or small residential community (see the development in progress located behind and adjacent to this property and accessible from 24th Ave S.) Located off of Hwy 17 Business close to Myrtle Beach International Airport and The Market Common.
- MLS® #1922134
- Sub-TypeMulti Family
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeTradd Residential
- Address400 25th Ave. S
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Flood Zone
- Days on Website29
- HOA Fees0.00
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.