718 Saint Croix Ct., Myrtle Beach
Location, location, location! This beautiful, well maintained home is located in Providence Park, which is nestled in a private park like setting with mature trees and landscaping. This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home offers large living/dining room combination with cathedral ceilings, a spacious entry way with a cathedral type window allowing lots of light to full the rooms, wood floors and gas fireplace, the spacious eat-in kitchen has plenty of cabinets for storage and kitchen island. The kitchen opens into the Carolina room which steps into your private backyard and patio, perfect for entertaining and family barbeques. The large oversized 2-car garage provides extra storage. Providence Park is located a short walk or golf cart ride to the beautiful Atlantic ocean, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, hospitals, doctors and much more! This home has been lovingly cared for by the family of original owners with numerous upgrades. Call today to see this special home!
- MLS® #1921676
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1995
- StylePatio Home
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Irregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website41
- HOA Fees155.00
- Address718 Saint Croix Ct.
- Area16C Myrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionProvidence Park
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCRG Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.