105 Laurelwood Ln., Conway
Great home in Myrtle Trace. Many upgrades on this house in last 6 months. They include but are not limited to the following. July 2019 Carrier 4.0 ton A/C unit with split into garage to cool it. New water heater. Halo air scrubber that kills microbials. New Plantation shutters throughout. New dishwasher. New kitchen faucet. 2 New toilets. New shower glass door. 2 new exhaust fans in the attic. All new ceiling fans. New exterior lighting through out. New cabinets put in garage. New irrigation system. That is the new goodies that go along with a wonderful 3/2 home with open house plan and a great patio in the back for entertaining. House has been well maintained and would be the perfect home for anyone that loves the beautiful landscaping of a great 55 and over neighborhood.
- MLS® #1921413
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1997
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Patio
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website46
- HOA Fees70.00
- Address105 Laurelwood Ln.
- Area23A Conway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wac
- SubdivisionMyrtle Trace
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams MB S. Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.