504 Yorktown Ct., Myrtle Beach
Custom ALL BRICK home situated on a large, quite Cul-de-sac lot in the highly sought after Carolina Forest area. This beautiful home boasts a workable split floorpan, oversized first floor master suite, large family area, 3 additional bedrooms and media room. Entertain outdoors on the well appointed patio space and take a dip in your private in-ground pool. This is home has been meticulously maintained and offers many upgrades! Covington Lakes is a wonderful community located close to award winning schools, grocery stores, endless dining options and all the Grand Strand lifestyle has to offer! Schedule your showing today as this home WON'T LAST!
- MLS® #1921056
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Detached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Pool, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website14
- HOA Fees66.00
- Address504 Yorktown Ct.
- Area10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Covington Lake
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.