121 Erskine Dr., Conway
Looking for a single level brick ranch centrally located...15 minutes to Myrtle Beach, 10 minutes to Conway, close to shopping, entertainment, food, hospital? This cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath home has been updated and boast a new kitchen, new bathrooms, new floors, and a fresh coat of paint. Home offers a spacious back yard and ample parking for friends and family. Inside you will find a large master bedroom with walk-in closet, dining area, splendid Carolina Room, and roomy laundry room.
- MLS® #1920984
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1983
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website53
- ZoningRes 1
- HOA Fees2.00
- Address121 Erskine Dr.
- Area23A Conway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wac
- SubdivisionCoastal Heights
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryPalmetto Bays Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
Price Change History for 121 Erskine Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1920984)
|Price Reduced from $229,000 to $220,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.