511 Laurel St., Conway
This home is on the historic Registry and is truly a one of a kind! Built in 1910 and remodeled with its historic integrity intact. The main house Features a master bedroom on the first floor. The multiple chandeliers, fireplaces, and outdoor living area just bring the charm alive. This is Southern hospitality at its finest. There is also a large guest house, detached garage, and detached storage featuring electricity and water. A Virtual tour is now available. Call today for more details!
- MLS® #1920833
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1910
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Detached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website17
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address511 Laurel St.
- Area21E Conway central--East edge of Conway / north &
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.