142 Grier Crossing Dr., Conway
Make an appointment today to see this beautiful 3BR-2BA home with a bright and airy open floor plan. The living area has a vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan which leads to a wonderful Carolina Room. The spacious master suite has a large walk-in closets, tray ceiling & ceiling fan. The master bath shows a double vanity and walk-in shower. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertops, breakfast bar and plenty of workspace. Amazing new wood like tile flooring throughout. This home is situated on a beautiful lot with lake views from 2 sides. Close to the Historic River Town of Conway and only a short drive to the beach and the attractions of Myrtle Beach. All measurements and square footage are approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1920544
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2010
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website50
- HOA Fees25.00
- Address142 Grier Crossing Dr.
- Area14A Conway Area--Northern edge of Conway South of
- SubdivisionGrier Crossing
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryHomewood Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
Price Change History for 142 Grier Crossing Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1920544)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.