214 Candlewood Dr., Conway
JUST REDUCED!! THIS IS AN ESTATE SALE!! Lovely 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home on premium corner lot with water view in Myrtle Trace 55 plus community. Well maintained home with fireplace (propane), Carolina Room, 2 car garage on a fantastic lot. This is a split bedroom plan, kitchen with all appliances. The HVAC is newer, both set of back doors were replaced with French doors. Myrtle Trace is a very active community that offers clubhouse and outdoor pool. Myrtle Trace is close to Conway Medical Center, Burning Ridge Golf Club, shopping and more. Close to historic Conway, and all that Myrtle Beach has to offer including the Blue Atlantic Ocean!
- MLS® #1920527
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website52
- HOA Fees82.00
- Address214 Candlewood Dr.
- Area23A Conway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wac
- SubdivisionMyrtle Trace
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Ocean Forest
Price Change History for 214 Candlewood Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1920527)
|Price Reduced from $219,000 to $205,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.