122 Georges Bay Rd., Surfside Beach
Welcome home this unique raised beach property located in Oceanside Village Subdivision, Bermuda Bay section. This beautiful home features 2 full, but separate, living areas. Each area has its own HVAC. The separate apartment behind the over-sized 2 car garage has a full kitchen, open living and dining area, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath plus laundry closet. It opens onto a large stamped concrete patio partially covered by a sail shade. The upper floors feature an open floor plan with living room, dining room and kitchen featuring Corian counters, updated backsplash, pantry and pull out drawers in the cabinets. The cathedral ceilings make the home feel open and inviting. This area of the home has 3 more bedrooms with 3 1/2 more baths, 2 attic areas plus another laundry. Step outside and relax on the deck overlooking the canal where you can watch the local birds and wildlife. The oversized garage has plenty of room for 2 cars plus a golf cart and has a utility tub for easy cleanup. The home comes complete with storm doors and hurricane covers for all of the windows. The property is located just 3/4 mile from the beautiful sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Oceanside Village has PRIVATE GATED PARKING at the beach for your convenience and lots of amenities for the entire family: Heated indoor pool, 2 outdoor pools, kiddie water-park, active club house, exercise room and lots more. Whether you are looking for a permanent residence, a vacation get-away, or a great investment property, you won't want to miss this one....schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1920502
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Golf Course, Gated, Indoor Pool, Beach Rights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontLake Front
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionLake Front, Pond, Irregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website27
- HOA Fees442.00
- Address122 Georges Bay Rd.
- Area27A Garden City Mainland & Pennisula
- SubdivisionBermuda Bay
- CitySurfside Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Forced Air
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.