1505 Aries Ln., Myrtle Beach
This home has lots of space! The family room, dining room and kitchen are all good sized and very open. The master bedroom is very big with a full bath and large walk-in closet. The covered front porch is a great place to relax and entertain. There is a storage building and pool. The windows are newer, there is a metal roof and wood floors. Enjoy the natural beauty of Crystal Lake or take a short trip to the Market Common, Myrtle Beach State Park or all the fun of the Grand Strand!
- MLS® #1920432
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- StyleMobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingRV Access/Parking, Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool, Porch, Storage
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website27
- HOA Fees375.00
- Address1505 Aries Ln.
- Area16J Myrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewo
- SubdivisionCrystal Lake
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.