213 Fox Catcher Dr., Myrtle Beach
Welcome to this amazing home where you are greeted with shade trees in the front and back of your home, a water feature in the back and an inviting front porch. The minute you walk into this open and bright floor plan you will see why it is so desirable. Wood laminate flooring throughout most of the rooms and carpeting in the Carolina Room and the Media Room, which is the converted garage. There is accent lighting in the Living Room which adds a lovely ambiance to the room. Kitchen offers stainless appliances and the new owner will probably enjoy renewing the counters. Dining Room area opens into the Living Room with plenty of room to entertain. The Carolina Room is located behind the Kitchen and is drenched with with natural light and overlooks the patio and water feature. Walk down the hall and there are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Master Bedroom is large with a walk-in closet and a spacious master bath with tile floors. The other two bedrooms are similar in size with good size closet space. Hall bath offers tile floors, tub and shower enclosure and linen closet. The converted garage offers extended living space, carpeted and the perfect place to enjoy those football games and features a corner propane gas fireplace. The separate entrance makes it super convenient as well. There is a patio out back to grill and a large 16' x 10' shed to store your tools and beach chairs. Trane Heat Pump and a Security system in place, too! There is so much appeal to this property and it won't last! Call today for a private showing.
- MLS® #1919994
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1999
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Stream/Creek
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website64
- HOA Fees95.00
- Address213 Fox Catcher Dr.
- Area26B Myrtle Beach Area--north of Bay Rd between Wac
- SubdivisionSilver Fox Landing
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Forced Air
- ElementaryBurgess Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeReal Living Home Realty Group
Price Change History for 213 Fox Catcher Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1919994)
|Price Reduced from $202,900 to $199,900|
|Price Reduced from $206,900 to $202,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.