721 Oxbow Dr., Myrtle Beach
This is a remarkable custom home, fully upgraded and well cared for, situated on a beautifully landscaped property with an outstanding lake view. What more can you ask for? A very workable split bedroom floorplan with a roomy master bedroom suite, gourmet kitchen, separate office and comfortable family area overlooking that expansive lake. At 4000 total square feet, the home sits comfortably on a sizable lot with circular driveway and over 100 feet of road frontage. Plantation Lakes consists of large lots and diverse architecture and is one of the most sought after communities in Myrtle Beach. Great amenities and low HOA fees add value to this neighborhood super convenient to shopping, schools and medical care. Add all this up and this home is a must see for the discriminating buyer.
- MLS® #1919883
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2008
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Security/Guard, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDock, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Lake Front, Pond
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website64
- HOA Fees100.00
- Address721 Oxbow Dr.
- Area10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionPlantation Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- ElementaryOcean Bay Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group Dockside
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.