1012 Oglethorpe Dr., Conway
Price just Reduced! You will immediately feel all warm and cozy as soon as you walk into this move-in ready home. Notice the custom crown molding accent features at the entrance and living room window as you enter this light and airy open floor plan. The living room with it's vaulted ceilings and ceiling fan is illuminated with lots of natural light. The Kitchen with it's gorgeous granite countertops, breakfast nook with new light fixture, stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinet drawers, and white soft close cabinets topped with crown molding, is spacious enough for preparing your greatest masterpiece cuisine. Featuring stainless steel Microwave, Range, dish washer, and garbage disposal. You have 3 large Bedrooms all with ceiling fans and 2 full Bathrooms. The master bathroom features a double sink vanity, separate shower and garden tub. Sliding glass doors from the spacious master bedroom lead out onto the back patio creating the perfect place to take time out to relax. The rear loading garage is accessed through a private road offering a discrete owner's entry way. The Forest Glen community is close to dining, shopping,and all of the entertainment that the city of Conway has to offer. Located 25 minutes from the beach! There is not a thing you need to do to this gorgeous property except to move in, now! Do not miss out on this gem. 1012 Oglethorpe. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1919791
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2017
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, One Space, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website38
- HOA Fees22.00
- Address1012 Oglethorpe Dr.
- Area20A Conway Area--West edge of Conway between 501 &
- SubdivisionForest Glen
- Zip Code29527
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryPee Dee Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate MB
Price Change History for 1012 Oglethorpe Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1919791)
|Price Reduced from $159,000 to $157,777|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.