220 Spencerswood Dr., Conway
3 BR/ 2 BA Charleston style home located within Conway City limits. Just a short drive to Historical Downtown Conway. The neighborhood offers private rear alley ways for homeowners. This home has been well maintained. Recently updated with all new paint, carpet and tile in the bathrooms. New smoke detectors. There is crown molding throughout the home. This home is a must see. Schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #1919696
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website32
- HOA Fees35.00
- Address220 Spencerswood Dr.
- Area21B Conway central between 701 & Long Ave / north
- SubdivisionThe Village
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryHomewood Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeSansbury Butler Properties
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.