627 Pine Dr., Surfside Beach
1/2 a mile from the beach!! This 3 bedroom 2 bath beach bungalow is in a prime location; only a short walk or golf cart ride to the beach and less than 15 minutes from the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk or The Market Common! The cozy living room is mostly open to the kitchen with only the breakfast bar dividing the two rooms. The kitchen has new vinyl flooring and the space is used very efficiently. In the large laundry room there are extra cabinets and shelving for storage. All the bedrooms are good sized, 2 of them are big enough to fit 2 beds! One of the bathrooms has a whirlpool tub! The home has been well maintained, the roof was replaced in 2017 and the HVAC was replaced in 2016. This charming house sits on a corner lot with mature trees, a great back yard, and a cozy little front porch with a handicap access ramp! Plus no HOA to deal with! Perfect for a vacation home, investment property, or primary residence. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this great bungalow in this very desirable location in Surfside Beach, schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1919577
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1950
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website5
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address627 Pine Dr.
- Area29A Surfside Beach--East of 17 & north of Surfside
- SubdivisionLakewood Terrace
- CitySurfside Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Trembley Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.