853 Filliman Alley D, Myrtle Beach
The Calhoun townhome design within The Gardens section of the new Wentworth Park at Market Common defies the typical townhome. The airy two bedroom, two and a half bath features 10 ft high ceilings on the first floor, 9 foot on second floor, peaceful terrace, open kitchen layout boasting sleek granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets, and luxury LVT flooring. The perfect location to call home near all the shops, restaurants, Market Common entertainment, as well as access to our resort style amenity center . Golf Cart to the beach, walk the walking trails, or enjoy the playground with the kids. Close to the airport, Coastal Grand Mall, and medical facilities. All of this, and you will stay privy to low HOA fees and low-maintenance living in one of the hottest addresses in Myrtle Beach! Call listing agent Michelle Williams for an appointment to tour our community.
- MLS® #1919328
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2019
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Septic Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website37
- HOA Fees275.00
- Address853 Filliman Alley D
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionWentworth Park - Market Commons
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.