1901 Dick Pond Rd., Myrtle Beach
This is an all brick home on two lots, .75 acres, centered between the Myrtle Beach and Surfside area on 544. Being on two lots and no HOA, owners could add another building, RV, or pool! Grass and green space is abundant and has plenty of parking. Inside, there is custom shelving and storage, spacious rooms, real stone fireplace, central vac, and reverse osmosis system for the water. This home has a lot of potential and options for additions outside.
- MLS® #1918999
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1985
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Detached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleSocastee Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeReal Living Home Realty Group
- Address1901 Dick Pond Rd.
- Area28A Surfside Area--Surfside Triangle 544 to Glenns
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website76
- HOA Fees0.00
Price Change History for 1901 Dick Pond Rd., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1918999)
|Price Reduced from $315,000 to $299,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.