1000 Briarwood Dr., Myrtle Beach
This is a must see two bedrooms/ two baths house on Intercostal Waterway community in the quiet neighborhood of Briarwood. This house is nested on a cul-de-sac with beautiful mature trees. It offers an updated kitchen with breakfast area and stainless steel appliances. There is raised ceiling on the living/ dinning room which opens to a patio. The master bath has sky light and there is a walk-in closet in the master bedroom! Freshly exterior and interior paints. Community offers a private pool by ICW and from here there is only minutes away from sandy beaches, shopping, dinning and entertainment. Whether it will be your primary residence or a vacation home, this house is worth seeing.
- MLS® #1918935
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1983
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Porch, Patio, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website80
- HOA Fees162.00
- Address1000 Briarwood Dr.
- Area16A Myrtle Beach Area--Briarcliffe
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Dryer, Washer
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeAward SC Homes
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.