404 Herringbone Ct., Conway
Secluded neighborhood with convenience. This beautiful brick front home is far enough away from town to be quiet but convenient to the beach with close proximity to International Drive! Four bedroom, three bathroom well appointed property with two car garage has all the comforts you could need. As you enter, notice the well manicured lawn featuring irrigation system and flowering crepe myrtle tree. Go through the freshly painted front door to hardwood floors and wide open ceilings with an abundance of natural light. Kitchen with recently completed tile flooring and extremely solid built cabinetry welcome you to create and share memories for years to come. Two bedrooms on one side of the home split from the owner's suite on the other side of the home. Owner's suite features a tray ceiling and then enters into a beautiful bathroom with tiled walk in shower and whirlpool tub to soak any stress you may have a way. Large walk-in closet for any clothing or accessory you may have. Upstairs massive living area with separate bathroom is a fantastic place for guests or additional family. Perhaps even for a game room! Whole house fan brings fresh air indoors whenever you may desire and ample attic storage for those holiday decorations. Carolina room downstairs makes a great office or family space to enjoy the great outdoors while inside. Speaking of the great outdoors, this lot backs up to conservation area with great shade and patio. 2-10 Premium home warranty include for your peace of mind. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1918703
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website49
- HOA Fees117.00
- Address404 Herringbone Ct.
- Area10A Conway to Myrtle Beach Area--between 90 & wate
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage Seagate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.