11 Pineridge Ct., Carolina Shores
Carolina Shores - Cute little 3 bedroom ranch style home on quiet cul-de-sac in very popular neighborhood. Home has living room, kitchen/dining combo, family room with fireplace and small Carolina Room. The bedrooms and 2 baths are on the same hall with laminate flooring which extends through the entry and into the family room. A rear patio with pergola off the Carolina Room makes for great outdoor dining. The large pie shaped lot is nicely landscaped and is very private. Over-sized garage has laundry and lots of room for storage. Covered entry. Full glass storm door lets in a lot of light. Garden window over kitchen sink. This house is just adorable and ready for you decorate with your own stamp!! Community clubhouse, tennis courts, picnic area with sheltered section, huge pool and lovely common areas. This is a great buy!!
- MLS® #1918403
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1983
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website28
- HOA Fees24.00
- Address11 Pineridge Ct.
- Area31B North Carolina
- SubdivisionCarolina Shores
- CityCarolina Shores
- Zip Code28467
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- ElementaryJesse Mae Monroe Elementary School
- MiddleShallotte Middle School
- HighWest Brunswick High School
- Listing OfficeRe/Max At The Beach
Price Change History for 11 Pineridge Ct., Carolina Shores, NC (MLS® #1918403)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.