405 Blossom St., Conway
2/3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home located in Historic Downtown Conway. New HVAC in 2016 and new roof in 2018. Hardwood floors throughout. Covered front and back porches with a view of the Main Street Bridge. Priced to sell! Perfect starter home, small business or rental income property. Walking distance to downtown businesses, restaurants, shopping and the courthouse.Listing agent has ownership interest. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1918305
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1949
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- FoundationCrawlspace, Brick/Mortar
- Days on Website61
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address405 Blossom St.
- Area21C Conway central between Long Ave & 905 / north
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage CF
Price Change History for 405 Blossom St., Conway, SC (MLS® #1918305)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.