908 Metherton Ct., Myrtle Beach
One owner well-maintained home on georgeous pond site property located on quiet cul de sac in golf course community. Home features large concrete patio and screened Carolina room, great for entertaining. MBR has huge walk=in closet, double sink vanity, garden tub and glass enclosed shower. Kitchen has skylight which brightens up everything including the beautiful stone backsplash. Ceiling fans and vaulted ceilings everywhere give you a feeling of space and elegance. HVAC replaced within the past 4 years.
- MLS® #1917749
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2003
- AmenitiesPool, Security/Guard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Near Golf Course, Lake Front, Pond, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website92
- HOA Fees45.00
- Address908 Metherton Ct.
- Area24B Myrtle Beach Area-- south of 501 between Burca
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeEagle Realty
Price Change History for 908 Metherton Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1917749)
|Price Reduced from $239,900 to $235,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.