930 Anson Ct., Myrtle Beach
This magnificent estate home emanates quality from the moment you walk through the leaded glass front door. Immediately, your eyes are taken straight through the back windows to the spectacular view across the crystal lake with. Luxury 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in gated community on a quiet cul-de-sac right next to the amenities center. Lush landscaping with beautiful palm trees, custom curbs scaping around every flower bed around the home, lighted grounds and an irrigation system. Volume 12 foot, smooth ceilings, and huge windows with marble sills allow natural light to fill the home. You will notice so many beautiful upgrades in this home too numerous to list. Enjoy your expansive backyard with beautiful palm trees, and an oversized patio where you will enjoy the relaxation and views of the beautiful lake and sun. The home’s gourmet kitchen features 42” fully trimmed, raised panel, staggered height with crown molding cabinetry, quartz countertops, eat-in kitchen, desk area, top of the line stainless appliances, glass backsplash and pantry. Formal dining room with wainscoting. Flooring is wood, tile and carpet in the bedrooms.. The entire home has been enhanced with professional crown molding throughout all rooms. The living room’s focal point is a cozy fireplace. The palatial master bath includes a double vanity, upgraded fixtures, and his and hers walk-in closets. There is a large garden tub and a huge marble walk-in shower with a seat. The oversized garage offers awesome storage capabilities. Such exquisite detail, this home offers solid core insulated seven lap siding, gutters all around, satin nickel fixtures and faucets. Lifetime guarantee on the 200 year clay tile roof. This home is in a perfect location which is on a lakefront street that ends in the cul-de-sac, just a short walk to the clubhouse with a beautiful pool, gazebo, and workout facility. Surfside Beach Club is one of the Grand Strand’s Premier gated communities, with wonderful amenities available to their owners. Just off Hwy 17 Bypass and Glenns Bay Rd which was recently widened. With a short ride to the beach, shopping, restaurants, marsh walk and all the Grand Strand has to offer. Don’t miss this beauty.
- MLS® #1917747
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated, Pool, Security/Guard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Lake Front, Pond
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website37
- HOA Fees95.00
- Address930 Anson Ct.
- Area28A Surfside Area--Surfside Triangle 544 to Glenns
- SubdivisionSurfside Beach Club - Lake Forest
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores GC
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.