1024 Owens St., Myrtle Beach
This is a one-of-a-kind home in Myrtle Beach it has been updated with a new kitchen two new bathrooms, newer flooring, new HVAC, fenced-in yard, enormous back deck, and a storage shed. Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach on a dead-end road, having little to no traffic. This home has three bedrooms with a potential 4th bedroom, two baths, including a master bath with a jacuzzi tub. With friendly neighbors and being two minutes to almost everything in Myrtle Beach this home makes for a great beach getaway or perfect full time home. Schedule your showing now!
- MLS® #1917659
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1964
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Storage
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website35
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1024 Owens St.
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionRamsey Acres
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- ElementaryMidland Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Stopper &Associates
Price Change History for 1024 Owens St., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1917659)
|Price Reduced from $175,000 to $164,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.