118 Boxwood Ln., Conway
**** OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY AUGUST 25th 12-3!!! **** 55+ community. Beautiful lakefront three bedroom two bath home on very quiet cul de sac with lovely vine covered patio, cathedral ceiling LR and DR. Carolina room with beautiful view of the lake. Over-sized two car detached garage with great extra space for storage and tool shop. Home has all new low E double hung premium vinyl windows, new AC and new kitchen flooring. Installed in June. Community is partially gated reducing through traffic. Community pool and clubhouse. Close to shopping, hospital, schools, dining, golfing. Short drive to beaches, entertainment and most anything you need.
- MLS® #1917462
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1986
- AmenitiesPool, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Storm Windows/Doors, Sprinkler/Irrigation
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website16
- ZoningSF 10
- HOA Fees82.00
- Address118 Boxwood Ln.
- Area23A Conway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wac
- SubdivisionMyrtle Trace
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Forced Air
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeWeichert REALTORS CF
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.