577 Summerhill Dr., Myrtle Beach
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. You can't find a better view overlooking the fountain in Covington Lake than in this CUSTOM built ALL BRICK home. It is beautifully maintained and has 3 bedrooms and a bonus room making it a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home. CUSTOM maple cabinets thru-out and GRANITE and STAINLESS STEEL appliances in the kitchen. HARDWOOD floors in great room and dining room, MOSIAC TILE in entry way. Double tray ceiling and GAS FIREPLACE in great room, and tray ceiling in dining room and master bedroom. SOAKING tub and shower in master bath. Split bedroom plan and OVERSIZED 2 car garage. Well maintained yard with 6 zone sprinkler system with timer. In addition - the Community Pool is brand new this year! All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for all verification.
- MLS® #1917292
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLake Front, Pond, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website101
- HOA Fees65.00
- Address577 Summerhill Dr.
- Area10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Covington Lake
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeWright Realty and Builders, In
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.