3617 Old Reaves Ferry Rd., Conway
Relaxing Country Setting awaits you! Gorgeous Oak Trees, Magnolias, Dogwoods and Azelas set the Southern landscape for his 3br/2 ba home with approx. 17.14 acres. Location is great between HWY 90 and 905. Close enough to Conway and Myrtle Beach and just far enough away. This home needs some TLC, but it has tons of potential! There is a large barn on the property that is a great source for storage storage. The setting is majestic! This is a family farm with this part being Tract A. Tract B (108 acres) is located across the street & is also for sale MLS# 191707.
- MLS® #1916955
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1945
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
- Address3617 Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- Area09B Conway to Longs Area--Between Rt. 905 & Waccam
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website48
- HOA Fees0.00
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.