962 Cole Ct., Myrtle Beach
Welcome to this immaculate 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home located in the highly sought after neighborhood of Plantation Heights. Seller is offering a credit towards flooring or closing costs, call listing agent or your agent for more details. Upon entering this beautiful all brick home you are greeted by a spacious living area and formal dining room with lovely wood flooring. The kitchen provides granite counter tops, breakfast bar and eat in dining area. Off the kitchen there is a large Carolina room with its own heating and cooling unit. The large master suite provides an oversized walk in shower! This home also features a Carolina Room leading out to a beautiful patio and spacious back yard! The neighborhood is just 3 blocks from the beach! Near all the shopping, dining, and golf the Grand Strand has to offer! Don't miss out on this opportunity!
- MLS® #1916896
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Brick
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website103
- HOA Fees50.00
- Address962 Cole Ct.
- Area16E Myrtle Beach Area--29th Ave N to 48th Ave N
- SubdivisionPlantation Heights
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighNorth Myrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Advocates MB
Price Change History for 962 Cole Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1916896)
|Price Reduced from $359,900 to $349,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.