6001 S Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach
This is a wonderful and spacious fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath beach house. This home is within a minute or so walk to the beach and located in the Holiday Inn Section of Ocean Lakes Family Campground, an award winning campground for so many years with so many amenities to offer your family and friends. This beach house welcomes you into a up-to-date furnished home. Kitchen has new stainless steel appliances as well as granite counter tops. A table for 6 is adjacent to the kitchen or have guests sit at the raised counter top to talk with you while you cook and/or eat. New full size washer and dryer. Home comes completely furnished with a queen bedroom and a private bath. Another bedroom offers a bunk bed, twin on twin with a trundle and another full bath. The new couch in the den is also a sleeper sofa. So pack your bags and move on in this beach home that is waiting for a new owner. Great rental potential as well if you are looking for an investment.
- MLS® #1916519
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2016
- AmenitiesBeach Rights, Clubhouse, Gated, Private Membership, Pool
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionFlood Zone, Irregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website50
- HOA Fees5500.00
- Address6001 S Kings Hwy.
- Area16J Myrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewo
- SubdivisionOcean Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleSocastee Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group Dockside
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.