113 Orleans Ct., Conway
Charming cottage style home in Forest Glen subdivision in Conway SC. A natural gas community with sidewalk streets and centrally located just minutes to historic downtown Conway. Step into this fabulous home flooded with natural light, lots of windows and surrounded by beautiful landscaping with flowers, bushes, crepe myrtles and lots of greenery. In pristine condition, this home features a bright open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, textured ceilings throughout, hardwood and tile flooring and beautiful patio for evening entertaining. Gorgeous kitchen with granite countertops, beautiful raised panel soft close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and gas stove. Spacious split bedroom floor plan with ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family room. Master bedroom has ensuite bath and tray ceiling, walk-in closet and easy access to patio. Home also offers gutters, a security system, irrigation system and gas stove. Rear loading garage and low maintenance home with carefree living. Home is move-in ready and a steal. Forest Glen community is in great location with quick access to major highways, healthcare facilities and close in to charming downtown Main Street, the Conway Walmart Center and Coastal Carolina University. Conway South Carolina is a historic river town known for its scenic views with streets lined with live oaks and Spanish moss, boutique shops, unique dining and live theatre entertainment. Home to the county's court house, take a sweet stroll down to the Riverwalk that brims the famous Waccamaw River. All of this and just a short drive to the Atlantic Ocean.
- MLS® #1916088
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2015
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, One Space, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website61
- HOA Fees20.00
- Address113 Orleans Ct.
- Area20A Conway Area--West edge of Conway between 501 &
- SubdivisionForest Glen
- Zip Code29527
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryPee Dee Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group DocksideNorth
Price Change History for 113 Orleans Ct., Conway, SC (MLS® #1916088)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.