107 Laurelwood Ln., Conway
Myrtle Trace 2BR/2BA home in 55+ Community. Sunroom can be converted to a 3rd bedroom if desired. Nice Landscaped corner lot. Large rooms, Master Bath upgraded with nice walk-in shower, etc. Split bedroom floor plan. Kitchen upgraded pulus has a breakfast nook. Screen patio, nice Carolina Room w/windows on 2 sides. Outside attached storage shed for lawn mower, etc. All appliances & window treatments convey. Many new windows installed recently. Very active community that offers: clubhouse & outdoor saltwater pool. Located close to fine dining, shows, shopping, golf, medical facilities & most anything else you want or need!
- MLS® #1915970
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1990
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, One Space, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Patio, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Irregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website59
- HOA Fees82.00
- Address107 Laurelwood Ln.
- Area23A Conway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wac
- SubdivisionMyrtle Trace
- Zip Code29526
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeNorth Beach Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.