1871 C High St., Myrtle Beach
Nestled inside the Market Common area is Emmens Preserve and located within Emmens is a small group of Carriage Homes. The Litchfield is the largest of these models. It was built in the French Country/Craftsman style, but with contemporary comfort. This 3BR/3BA home has an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the Family Room/Kitchen area, which also includes a natural gas fireplace. The Family Room Floors have just been upgraded with new Pergo Flooring. The Kitchen comes with Quartz Countertops and plenty of 42" Cabinets. A large Master Bedroom is located on the 1st floor with ample windows that supply plenty of light. The adjoining Master Bath includes a double sink, garden tub and separate shower. A very large walk-in closet finishes out the suite. There is a 2nd bedroom located on the 1st floor and it too has a nice size walk-in closet. Adjacent to it is a 2nd full bath. A separate laundry room finishes out the1st floor. The 3rd bedroom is located on the 2nd floor and could very easily be described as an additional Master suite, along with its own full bath and walk-in closet. Smoke and Animal free. The garage is finished and comes with a remote door opener. New High Capacity 50 Gallon Gas Hot Water Heater. The HOA for the Carriage Homes includes, complete lawn and shrubbery maintenance, irrigation, and water for the irrigation. It's hard to beat this homes location. With its close proximity to some of the most popular features in all of Myrtle Beach. That being the great stores, restaurants, shops and entertainment located in The Market Common. It is also a short trip to the Myrtle Beach State Park. This community has a fantastic pool with exercise room and a new Club House. Within the development there is a total of 29 acres of landscaped parks, lakes and trails to enjoy. The largest being Emmens Park which features an amphitheater, 2 outdoor kitchens and fire pits, a putting green and boccie ball court. A new Pooch Park has recently opened. There is something for everyone in this great community, so come by and give it a look!
- MLS® #1915570
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2011
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Golf Course, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFrame, HardiPlank Type, Masonry
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website68
- HOA Fees246.00
- Address1871 C High St.
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionEmmens Preserve - Market Commons
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Forced Air, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBRG MI
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.