1514 Sw Riverside Dr., Sunset Beach
Water and salt marsh views galore! This exceptional home site, situated in the incredibly unique neighborhood of Ocean Club Estates on Sunset Beach island, offers unobstructed marsh and sound views of Jinks Creek to the north while allowing deep water access via a canal to the rear. The property is already bulkheaded, each owner may build their own, private dock for quick access out to the ICW or Atlantic Ocean. Amenities include the community's own nature preserve, aptly named Cedar Point, along w/a walkway and kayak launch. Sunset Beach has long been a favorite NC destination, offering a wide strand and abundant natural beauty-no wonder National Geographic named it one of the best in the world! Priced at recent appraised value. Come and enjoy the coastal panoramas, there isn't anything quite like this in the area!
- MLS® #1915560
- Sub-TypeUnimproved Land
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ViewMarsh View
- ElementaryJesse Mae Monroe Elementary
- MiddleShallotte Middle School
- HighWest Brunswick High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Sloane01 - Sb
- Address1514 Sw Riverside Dr.
- Area31B North Carolina
- SubdivisionOcean Club Estates
- CitySunset Beach
- Zip Code28468
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Flood Zone, Island, Rectangular, Stream/Creek
- Days on Website40
- HOA Fees92.00
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.