1866 Jacqueline Ct., Myrtle Beach
Quaint 2BD/2.5BA home at the end of a cul-de-sac in St. Charles where the HOA includes lawn maintenance: cutting, edging blowing! Covered front porch and lovely landscaping with pavers and lava rock, stonework, and custom backyard patio and deck within your fenced yard. This home offers a warm welcome from the moment you step in the door. 1st level has been freshly painted. Spacious kitchen with all appliances including smooth top range, an abundance of cabinets and countertops, breakfast bar, and plenty of room to add an island. Dining area adjacent to the kitchen and living room. Master bedroom on the 2nd level has custom barn door into master bath with an extra closet area. The guest bedroom with additional custom loft bed and storage plus an ensuite bath with full shower. Washer/dryer area conveniently located on 2nd level accommodates a full-size washer and dryer. Additional features include custom paint colors in all baths, transferable termite bond, new light fixtures, extra shelving in closet under stairs and in outside attached 5'x4' storage closet, solar screens, dual zone HVAC system with two thermostats, and brackets for TV's which remain. A short distance to everything "Myrtle Beach"! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1915342
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2011
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesGolf Course
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, City Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website42
- HOA Fees35.00
- Address1866 Jacqueline Ct.
- Area16F Myrtle Beach Area--10th Ave N to 29th Ave N
- SubdivisionSt. Charles - Myrtle Beach
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
Price Change History for 1866 Jacqueline Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1915342)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.