1981 Oxford St., Myrtle Beach
Shows like a Model Home, and with all the Upgrades, Its Better Than New! This 5BR/4BA Home is located on a Premium Lot, in the Highly Sought-After Monarch Section of Emmens Preserve. The St. Helena has an Open Floor Plan as well as an Abundance of the “Wow-Factor”! The Formal Dining Room has a Trey Ceiling, Crown Molding and Wainscotting. This area opens into the Family Room which has a Cathedral Ceiling and Gas Fireplace. The adjacent Kitchen features Stainless Steel Appliance, Granite Counter Tops, Tile Backsplash and a Breakfast Nook. All these areas, as well as the Foyer and Hallways have Hard Wood Flooring. The Sizable Master Bedroom has a Trey Ceiling with Fan. The En Suite Master Bath comes with Granite Counter Tops, Double Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Shower and Oversized Walk-In Closet. There are 3 more Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms on the 1st Floor. The 2nd Floor Bonus/Bedroom also has its own Full Bathroom and Walk-In Closet. The Screened-In Lanai and Beautiful Custom Paver Patio Combine to provide a Large Area Dedicated to Relaxation, by offering a Tranquil and Quiet Space to Enjoy some Privacy. The Outdoor Kitchen has a Built-In Gas Grill, Two Separate Burners, Plus a Built-In Refrigerator and Plenty of Utensils Storage. The Home backs up to a Wooded Area that cannot be built on. Lastly, there is a Separate Laundry Room and Finished 2 Car Garage. The Residents enjoy a State-Of-The-Art Pool, Exercise Room and Separate Clubhouse. Within the development there is a total of 29 Acres of Parks, Lakes and Trail to Enjoy. The Biggest is Emmens Park which features a Large Shelter with 2 Separate Outdoor Kitchens, both with Fire Pits. Putting Greens, Horseshoe Pits, and Bocce Ball Court. A Pooch Park is close by. Emmens Monarch is located just a short distance from The Market Common all its Stores, Restaurants, Entertainment and Parks. Myrtle Beach State Park is close by, with over a Mile of Beaches to enjoy. There is something for everyone in this Active & Fun Community, so come by and give it a Look! All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1915329
- Full Baths4
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Golf Course, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio, Barbecue
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular, Wetlands
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website37
- HOA Fees78.00
- Address1981 Oxford St.
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionEmmens Preserve - Market Commons
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Forced Air, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBRG MI
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.