2154 N Berwick Dr., Myrtle Beach
Full brick home. Hardwood floors in 2 story foyer, at home office with french doors and built in desk and bookcase, and formal dining room with decorative columns, molding and trey ceiling. Living room with gas fireplace and surround sound. Kitchen has granite counter tops, tile floor, 42" cabinets cabinets, black appliances, and a breakfast bar with views into eating area and living room. Master suite on the main floor with trey ceiling and doors to screened in back porch. Master bathroom has dual sinks, corner garden tub, separate large walk in shower, tile floors and walk in closet. Large loft area upstairs with 3 spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, laundry shoot and walk in attic storage. Hurry before this deal is gone.
- MLS® #1915108
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2003
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website41
- HOA Fees98.00
- Address2154 N Berwick Dr.
- Area16J Myrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewo
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleSocastee Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group DocksideSouth
Price Change History for 2154 N Berwick Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1915108)
|Price Reduced from $374,900 to $354,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.