1411 10th Ave., Conway
This beautiful and spacious home is located in the charming historic district of downtown Conway and is walking distance to the library, Theatre of the Republic, and downtown shopping and dining. The home has high ceilings, real wood floors, fireplace and a floor plan that will surprise you. Don't let the outside fool you, as there is more space than you think! This home has a room that can be a den, office, or nursery in addition to the 3 bedrooms. The artist owner of the home currently uses the flex space as her studio! Located just 15 miles to Myrtle Beach, this home would make a great permanent residence or even a summer home, or would be perfect for someone who works from home since there is ample space for a home office. This home had no damage or flooding associated with Hurricane Florence.
- MLS® #1914817
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1920
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Porch
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website71
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1411 10th Ave.
- Area21D Conway central between 501& 9th Ave / south of
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeDuncan Group Properties
Price Change History for 1411 10th Ave., Conway, SC (MLS® #1914817)
|Status Changed from Active Under Contract to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.