112 Barn Owl Ct., Carolina Shores
A sprawling home with a large fenced yard for everyone to enjoy! Beautiful landscaping, screened patio, tremendous eat in kitchen, The great room features soaring ceilings, fireplace, dining and living areas, The Master has trey ceilings and great views to the outside spaces. A very generous Master Bath, The home office is framed with French doors and plenty of views. The second floor is one great suite and living area, An impressive but love lives here home!
- MLS® #1914498
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Trash
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFrame, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Patio, Storage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website14
- HOA Fees164.00
- Address112 Barn Owl Ct.
- Area31B North Carolina
- SubdivisionThe Farm - Brunswick NC
- CityCarolina Shores
- Zip Code28467
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- ElementaryJesse Mae Monroe Elementary School
- MiddleShallotte Middle School
- HighNorth Brunswick High School
- Listing OfficeGrand Strand Realty Group LLC
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.