202 Caropine Dr., Surfside Beach
This is it! Come tour this brick home, located just 1 mile from the Blue Atlantic Ocean. An easy walk or a super quick golf cart ride to the beach, shopping and dining! You're going to love this golf cart lifestyle! The huge fenced back yard is an oasis for entertaining, kids playing and gardening. There are 2 buildings, providing plenty of storage for all of your water gear and toys. The seller's favorite things about this home are the fabulous location and the back yard. Step inside to cool interior of this well insulated home. Notice the granite counter tops in the very efficient kitchen, which also boasts a separate granite bar top for quick breakfast or serving a large buffet. Laundry will no longer be a chore is this huge laundry room, and washer and dryer are included! Both bathrooms have recently received a lovely remodel. This home won't last at this location, with this yard!
- MLS® #1914215
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1977
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Porch, Patio, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Irregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website51
- HOA Fees2.00
- Address202 Caropine Dr.
- Area28B Surfside Area-Glensbay to GC Connector
- CitySurfside Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficePhillips Realty
Price Change History for 202 Caropine Dr., Surfside Beach, SC (MLS® #1914215)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.