5107 Columbia St., Conway
Don't miss out on this gem of a home. Surrounded by beautiful mature trees and nestled on a large corner lot. Homes like this don't come on the market that often in the College Park area and this is a home you have got to tour. There is no HOA and the community is really a private oasis. Did I mention that it is a brick home with a nice size storage shed in the backyard? The home has new flooring throughout and has been freshly painted. It is move in READY! It features a incredible Carolina room with double ceiling fans. This spacious home is on one level, 3 large bedrooms and open kitchen floor plan. It is a short walk to the CCU campus. Just minutes away from downtown Conway. Put this on your list of "MUST SEE" homes today!!!! Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1914191
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1974
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces5
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch, Patio, Storage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Corner Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website110
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5107 Columbia St.
- Area23A Conway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wac
- SubdivisionCollege Park
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage Surfside
Price Change History for 5107 Columbia St., Conway, SC (MLS® #1914191)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
|Price Reduced from $195,000 to $185,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.