2517 Great Scott Dr., Myrtle Beach
Welcome Home, to this spacious, 3-bedroom, 3 bath, Dunwoody Way model, in Berkshire Forest. This open concept home features, beautiful crown molding and hardwood floors throughout the living room and kitchen areas. The spacious kitchen, perfect for entertaining guests, has granite countertops, black appliances, including a gas stove top and a walk-in pantry. The master bedroom is off the living room and has plenty of room and lots of natural light. The master bathroom feels like a spa, with a soaking tub, walk-in shower and a large double vanity with 2 sinks. Don’t forget to look at the fantastic walk-in master closet! With a split bedroom plan this home also features the second bedroom with its own private bath and walk-in shower and the third bedroom with a full bathroom across the hall. This home also has a spacious home office with French double doors. All of this and tons of storage through-out the home. Don’t forget about the Berkshire Forest amenities, beautiful clubhouse, pool, fitness center, basketball courts, volleyball courts and a 32-acre lake where you can enjoy kayaking or time on a small boat. Owners in Berkshire also get access to the Oceanfront resort of Atlantica where you can enjoy free parking near the beach, lazy rivers and pools all year long! Don’t miss out on this opportunity!!
- MLS® #1914028
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website83
- HOA Fees93.00
- Address2517 Great Scott Dr.
- Area10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionBerkshire Forest-Carolina Forest
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Broadhurst & Associ
Price Change History for 2517 Great Scott Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1914028)
|Price Reduced from $310,000 to $299,999|
|Price Reduced from $315,000 to $310,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.