2517 Great Scott Dr., Myrtle Beach
Welcome to Berkshire Forest, one of the fastest growing communities in the Grand Strand! This fabulous Dunwoody model, has more upgrades than anything on the market today!! This 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom home has amazing spaces throughout, making it great for all the guests and family that will visit throughout the year. The master bedroom has a walk-in shower, a soaking tub, double vanities and a huge walk in closet! There is also a wonderful library that could easily be used as a bonus 4th bedroom during the Holidays for family. The Dunwoody model is perfect for entertaining guests and enjoying time with friends. The open concept living area and kitchen, with its' large island allow for great memories and get togethers. addition, it has granite countertops, tiled backsplash, a gas range, and a huge walk-in pantry. The additional upgrades throughout, are absolutely unmatched and include hardwood floors, crown molding, tiled showers, modern lighting fixtures and an oversized garage with room for storage and parking your very own golf cart. The community of Berkshire also offers some of the best amenities in the area, including a pool, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis courts, and your very own On-site Lifestyle Director that plans events and parties monthly. In addition, all homeowners have exclusive access to the amenities of the Ocean front Resort Atlantica.
- MLS® #1914028
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website139
- HOA Fees93.00
- Address2517 Great Scott Dr.
- Area10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionBerkshire Forest-Carolina Forest
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Broadhurst & Associ
Price Change History for 2517 Great Scott Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1914028)
|Price Reduced from $299,999 to $294,900|
|Price Reduced from $310,000 to $299,999|
|Price Reduced from $315,000 to $310,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.