1790 Dolphin St., Murrells Inlet
Welcome Home! The spectacular views overlooking the Inlet from the back Carolina Room are just breathtaking! The family will enjoy spending time around the large private swimming pool with plenty of room to relax. This unique, well maintained home offers 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, beamed cathedral ceilings, a cozy kitchen, bright open floor plan with lots of windows, large fireplace, elevator for easy access, a media room for those favorite movies, and a short walk to the floating dock for that special boat time! Also, just a golf cart ride to the Garden City pier, live entertainment, restaurants, and shopping. A must see!
- MLS® #1913880
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1968
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Pool
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached Garage, One Space, Garage Door Opener, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages1
- WaterfrontCreek, Dock Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Dock, Fence, Handicap Accessible, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Pool, Porch, RV Hookup, RV Parking/RV Hookup, Storage
- Lot DescriptionFlood Zone, Irregular Lot, Stream/Creek
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website140
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1790 Dolphin St.
- Area40A Murrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Dryer, Washer
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeSurfside Realty Co Inc
Price Change History for 1790 Dolphin St., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1913880)
|Price Reduced from $1,900,000 to $1,499,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.