351 Sanddollar Dr., Surfside Beach
Absolutely immaculate raised beach home in the much desired Oceanside Village. Golf cart ride to a gated beach parking lot next door to the oceanfront Conch Cafe! Large screened porch, new furniture, new washer and dryer, new microwave, new storm window inserts, new insulation in crawl space. New EcoBee thermostat that can be controlled by your phone. Oceanside Village has two outdoor pools, a Splash Pad for the kids, hot tub, indoor pool, library, fitness center, ponds, dog park, lots of nature and green areas. The Amenities Center is the heart of the village, with a commercial kitchen, stage, dance floor for dinners, dances, and game nights. Also, you can enjoy tennis, baseball, bocce ball, soccer, a playground, and more. Enjoy the lifestyle of living in an oceanside neighborhood.
- MLS® #1913692
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- StyleMobile Home
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated, Other, Pool, Security/Guard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website58
- HOA Fees482.00
- Address351 Sanddollar Dr.
- Area27A Garden City Mainland & Pennisula
- SubdivisionOceanside Village
- CitySurfside Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementarySeaside Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Intermediate School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRose Properties - Carolinas
Price Change History for 351 Sanddollar Dr., Surfside Beach, SC (MLS® #1913692)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.