508 Palmetto St., Conway
Welcome to this CHARMING 4 bedroom / 2 bath home that is located in the Jamestown Community with NO HOA fees! You'll fall in love with the open and airy feeling of the split bedroom plan with an abundance of natural light. The seller's have done several upgrades including replacing the roof approximately 2 years ago, new appliances, painted cabinets, new formica, new fence and more. Immaculate and well maintained this home is accentuated with beautiful crown molding throughout along with a working fireplace. There is plenty of storage space with the detached garage, attic, and detached storage shed. Sit outside on your covered patio enjoying your morning coffee. Don't miss the opportunity to own this amazing home and schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1913491
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1959
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Porch, Patio, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- FoundationBrick/Mortar, Crawlspace
- Days on Website26
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address508 Palmetto St.
- Area21E Conway central--East edge of Conway / north &
- Zip Code29527
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeBRG MI
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.