9005 Loggerhead Ct., Myrtle Beach
This beautiful JC Sasser custom built home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with gorgeous views of the lake and it's ready for it's new owners! This open floor plan offers 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, hard wood flooring, custom cabinets and countertops, a gigantic panty, large bedrooms, lots of natural light and so much more you truly must see for yourself. This home has been immaculately kept and is completely turn-key. Enjoy living in the Bluffs with it's boat access to the Intracoastal Waterway, club houses, boat storage and community pool. The Bluffs is perfectly situated in the Heart of Carolina Forest with quick access to the beach, shopping, restaurants, world class golf and everything The Grand Strand has to offer. Call to schedule your showing today! All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyer is responsible for all verification.
- MLS® #1913390
- Full Baths4
- Year Built2017
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Trash
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website62
- HOA Fees83.00
- Address9005 Loggerhead Ct.
- Area10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionThe Bluffs On The Waterway
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeOmni Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.