5000 Salem St., Conway
This is a perfectly immaculate home with a very large living area, a family room, a formal dining room and a breakfast nook next to the kitchen. The living room has a beautiful all brick, wood-burning fireplace. One of the 3 bedrooms is currently being used as a Nautilus workout room. The home is solid brick and sits on almost a half acre of property. It comes with a large driveway and carport that could accommodate 6 cars. The out-building is completely finished with carpeting, air conditioning/heat, electricity and phone connection. It would make a perfect man cave or office. There is no HOA and this property is within walking distance of Coastal Carolina University. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed.
- MLS® #1913091
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1974
- AmenitiesPet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Storage, Patio, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Corner Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- FoundationBrick/Mortar, Crawlspace
- Days on Website63
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5000 Salem St.
- Area23A Conway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wac
- SubdivisionCollege Park
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeSELLSTATE GROUP REALTY
Price Change History for 5000 Salem St., Conway, SC (MLS® #1913091)
|Price Reduced from $250,000 to $249,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.