151 Busbee St., Conway
Investors and deal seekers dream come true! This 3 bedroom 2 bath located in historic downtown Conway has potential beyond measure. The home has been lifted to a four foot elevation and has the possibility to be raised up to 8 feet upon your request creating all kinds of storage, garage, and recreational space underneath the home. The homeowner replaced the roof in 2016 and the split HVAC unit in 2017 along with replaced storm windows throughout. This property sits quietly in one of the most sought after areas in Conway and with a little love and vision could easily become the dream come true you've been looking for!
- MLS® #1912005
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesStorm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website127
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address151 Busbee St.
- Area21C Conway central between Long Ave & 905 / north
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeBH & G Elliott Coastal Living
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.