914 Shipmaster Ave., Myrtle Beach
This well-maintained, beautiful all brick 3-bedroom, 2-bath home is located in the premier community of Carolina Waterway Plantation. This home has many upgraded features and is custom built. The home is equipped with a large living room with a fireplace, with an open concept to the living room, formal dining room and a large updated kitchen. The kitchen has a thoughtfully designed layout for space! There are gorgeous cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar. The bedrooms in the home were designed for maximized utility as the master suite features a tray ceiling and a large scale walk-in closet. When you enter the master bath you'll find his and hers sinks, jacuzzi tub, and a separate large walk-in shower. The home is comprised of many attributes such as: gas fireplace, authentic hardwood flooring, new Stainmaster carpet in bedrooms, pristine decorative archways and columns in living areas, recessed lighting and upgraded hardware and fixtures. Carolina Waterway Plantation is located in an ICW Community! The many amenities provided are: gated entry, large community pool, immaculate clubhouse, boat storage, tennis courts, boat ramp into the Intracoastal Waterway. There is also a gazebo with walkway that leads out to the waterway. This is an incredible opportunity to live in such a desirable ICW community close to shopping, dining and highly rated schools. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1911470
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesBoat Dock, Clubhouse, Gated, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Patio
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website156
- HOA Fees98.00
- Address914 Shipmaster Ave.
- Area10B Myrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Waterway Plan
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage CF
Price Change History for 914 Shipmaster Ave., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1911470)
|Price Reduced from $355,000 to $344,500|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.