309 Duel Ct., Myrtle Beach
A true custom built home in Moss Estates on over a half acre lot. Moss Estates is an upscale community with large lots and nature at its best. The homesite is very private and backs up to woods and an oversized pond, privacy at its best. This custom home features vinyl plank flooring in all living areas, custom cabinets and granite counter tops throughout, tray ceilings in the master bedroom and dinning room, double sinks in the master bathroom, spacious guest bedrooms, extended garage, sprinkler system, front and rear covered porches, spacious family room, formal dining room with custom trim work, fully sodded yard and professionally lanscaped and much more. If you want privacy this is the one for you. YOUR NOT JUST BUYING A HOME YOUR BUYING A LIFESTYLE.
- MLS® #1911366
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Porch
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website103
- HOA Fees40.00
- Address309 Duel Ct.
- Area26A Myrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 b
- SubdivisionMoss Estates
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- ElementaryBurgess Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group DocksideSouth
Price Change History for 309 Duel Ct., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1911366)
|Price Reduced from $286,000 to $279,000|
|Price Reduced from $289,999 to $286,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.