853 Filliman Alley E, Myrtle Beach
The Calhoun townhome design within The Gardens section of the new Wentworth Park at Market Common defies the typical townhome. The airy two-bedroom, 2.5-bath Calhoun features 10-foot-high ceilings on the first floor and 9-foot-high ceilings on the second floor, a peaceful terrace, plus a large, open kitchen layout boasting sleek granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets and luxury LVT flooring. In addition to the perks inside, The Calhoun also offers the beauty of the perfect location near all of the shops, restaurants and entertainment in the heart of The Market Common, as well as access to the posh pool and a short drive away from beachfront and state parks. All of this, and you will still be privy to low HOA fees and low-maintenance living in one of the hottest addresses in Myrtle Beach.
- MLS® #1911177
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2019
- StyleLow Rise
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, City Lot
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website103
- HOA Fees275.00
- Address853 Filliman Alley E
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionWentworth Park - Market Commons
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.